It is with a heavy heart that we are sharing that our dear friend and colleague, Amber McCants, passed away on October 23, 2020 due to complications from lupus. Amber joined IMB in 2012 as a Managing Director and made significant contributions to our growth and success over the last eight years. She was an incredible person and we will miss her bright smile, expertise, focus and dedication. Amber will continue to inspire us to do our best and we will carry her lasting memory in our hearts forever. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Amber’s memorial service will be held Saturday, November 7th at 11am ET. There are several ways to join the service:
- From the Ebenezer Baptist Church website:
- Click on WATCH and select WATCH US LIVE
- Facebook page: Search Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church or follow this link:
- After the service, the video will be available via Ebenezer’s archives:
- Services are listed in reverse chronological order
- It will also be on Facebook in reverse chronological order from the website above.
Donations in Amber’s memory can be made to the Lupus Foundation of America using the following link: