Ms. Thomas joined IMB in 2023 as an Executive Assistant. She has over 13 years of banking and brokerage experience as well as a background managing risk and securities with expertise in project planning, project management, and document preparation.
For the last 7+ years, Tiffany has progressed her career serving as an Assistant Vice President, Central Review Risk Officer, Director, Legal Program Coordinator, Associate, Account Surveillance & Fraud, and Associate, Prime Brokerage Wires & Securities with Morgan Stanley. Prior to Morgan Stanley, she worked for Bank of America in other banking roles.
Tiffany is earning her Associates degree in Liberal Arts in Labor & Employee Relations from Penn State University State College.
Ms. Thomas holds certifications in:
▪ Diversity Studies from Penn State University
▪ Women’s Entrepreneurship from Cornell University
▪ and is a Maryland Public Notary
- Passions: Tiffany enjoys spending time with friends and family, concerts and traveling
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Sedona, AZ and Playa del Carmen, MX
- Favorite Book: Year of Yes (Shonda Rhimes) and Their Eyes Were Watching God (Zora Neale Hurston)