IMB Partners is a uniquely positioned private equity independent sponsor that is committed to building large Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified companies that support the electric and gas utility sector in the United States.
The electric and gas utility sector is forecasted to spend hundreds of billions on maintenance and new infrastructure in response to updating outdated infrastructure and to increased demand from population growth.
Simultaneously, there is more awareness and interest from the gas and electric utility industry to do more business with MBE companies and companies that are good corporate citizens in their local markets.
diverse suppliers matter
In the Electric and Gas utility sector, IMB invests in businesses that support large electric and gas utility companies and their prime vendors. With our ownership, we have the ability to maintain or certify these businesses as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) if there is an incremental business advantage.
- Project and Construction Management
- Engineering, Procurement and Consulting
- Underground and Aerial Construction (non-union and union)
- Vegetation Management
- Utility Locating
- Electric and Gas Utilities, Construction Contractors and Prime Vendors
- $10 to $250 million in revenue
- $5 to $25 million of EBITDA; add-ons above $1 million
- LaFata Contracting Services