IMB Partners is a private equity independent sponsor that invests in the U.S. market with a deep focus on
GovCon (government contracting) companies that support federal, state and local government agencies.
Government agencies have demonstrated that they are committed to having a diversified base of contractors and suppliers.
IMB has developed deep insights in investing and supporting businesses that win work via certifications like MBE, DBE, WBE, HUBZone, Service Disabled, and Small Business.
IMB is dedicated to building large
GovCon suppliers via
the acquisition of proven companies looking
for succession and growth capital
- IT Staff Augmentation and Solutions
- Cybersecurity and Network Engineering
- Business Services
- Food Manufacturing and Distribution
- State and local agencies in California, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island; Federal agencies and Prime Vendors
- $10 to $100 million in revenue
- $3 to $20 million of EBITDA; add-ons above $2.5 million
- Food Services: Alder Foods & Richmond Wholesale
- IT / Cybersecurity Services: e&e Technical Consultants & Ashburn Consulting