IMB Partners is a private equity firm making investments in the U.S. middle market with a deep focus on
GovCon (government contracting) companies that support federal, state and local government agencies.
We have invested significant resources to understand the distinct needs required to build market leading niche companies that support federal, state and local government agencies. The combination of advances in information technology and the need for efficiency and efficacy in government services provides a unique environment to grow valued-added companies that make our government agencies better.
Government agencies have demonstrated that they are committed to having a diversified base of contractors and suppliers.
IMB has developed deep insights in investing and supporting businesses that win work across a variety of certifications that support small businesses and diversity.
IMB is dedicated to building large
GovCon suppliers via
the acquisition of proven companies looking
for succession and growth capital
- IT Staff Augmentation and Solutions
- Cybersecurity and Network Engineering
- Business Services
- Food Manufacturing and Distribution
- State and local agencies in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island; Federal agencies and Prime Vendors
- $10 to $100 million in revenue
- $5 to $25 million of EBITDA; add-ons above $1.0 million
- Food Services: Alder Foods, Elite Brands & Richmond Wholesale
- IT / Cybersecurity Services: e&e Technical Consultants, Ashburn Consulting & eTelligent Group (eTel)